Texas Counseling Licenses:
- In the state of Texas, there several licenses for providing clinical counseling services.
- LPC Associate - Licensed Practicing Counselor Associate
- LPC - Licensed Practicing Counselor
- LPC Supervisor - Licensed Practicing Counselor Supervisor
- LMFT Associate - Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist Associate
- LMFT - Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- LMFT Board Approved Supervisor - Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist Supervisor
- LBSW - Licensec Baccalaureate Social Worker
- LMSW - Licensec Master Social Worker
- LCSW - Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- LCSW Supervisor- Licensed Clinical Social Worker Supervisor
- Licensed Psychological Associate
- Licensed Psychologist
- Licensed Specialist in School Psychology
- Click here for official Texas licensure information from the Texas Behavioral Health Executive Council (BHEC)
IMPORTANT: If this is a life threatening emergency, please call 911 or proceed to your nearest Emergency Room.
Disclaimer: Visible Contact does not currently provide any services.